American Casino Tax Recovery Service

Each year, millions of visitors to the United States win money in legal casinos, and find themselves having to pay a 30% withholding tax on these winnings. We will determine your eligibility for a full or partial US tax refund, and will assist you in recovering the taxes paid from the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) up to three (3) years after your winnings were originally taxed. We help Canadians claim their casino tax refund on the 30% gambling winnings tax US casinos and other gaming venues are required to withhold.

Please call 905-704-8586 for a free no obligation consultation to discuss your particular situation.

Why wait? Call (905) 704-8586

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close