Double Check Service

If you suspect errors have been made on your prior year returns, please contact us at 905-704-8586 to make an appointment to start the process of getting your money back from the taxman.

You pay nothing unless you get money back.

I am always available to analyze past returns for errors and discuss favourable adjustments and tax credits that may result in prior year windfall tax refunds for you. We can review up to 10 years of tax returns and get your money back.

Why wait? Call (905) 704-8586

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close